ABOUT LE LENS AFFAIRE
Le Lens Affaire is a Singapore-based blogshop providing to all gorgeous people a wide range of colour contact lenses.
We carry contact lens brands like MIMO Diamond, Geo, Barbie Lens and many more.
Our lens originate from South Korea and we import them directly from manufacturers overseas, hence explain the Minimum Quantity Requirement.
Kindly help us reach our CAP order by supporting us!
All the Taiwanese/ Japanese Magazines you've seen with beautiful girls and their Big Round Eyes? It's dream come true now as Le Lens Affaire provide the lenses right to your door step!
We ensure product safety as we requested Authenticity Certs (KFDA & ITC) from our Manufacturers. (Please refer to the certs under 'FAQs' Section)
Lastly, may you have a pleasurable shopping experience at Le Lens Affaire!
Le Lens Affaire
1. Send us using the ORDER FORM and the item(s) you wish to purchase only if you are 100% sure of purchasing and is able to make payment within 24 hours
2. Kindly check your email inbox regularly after placing an order with us
3. We will send you a Confirmation Email, indicating that we have acknowledged your order
4. After you've received the Confirmation Email from us, PLEASE MAKE PAYMENT WITHIN 24 HOURS and email us the payment details in the given format as per stated in the Confirmation Email
5. Any payment not made within the 24 hours after we've send out the Confirmation Email will deemed the order as VOID
6. We can only send out the orders after we've reached our CAP Quantity
7. We regret that in any cases if we did not reach our CAP Quantity within the Pre-Order Period, Le Lens Affaire would either EXTEND the Pre-Order period OR REFUND all customers their payment
We Accept POSB/DBS ATM FUND TRANSFERS OR POSB/DBS i-Banking Transfers only
A/C Number : DBS SAVINGS XXX
We DO NOT accept Interbank transfers
- Normal mail at $1.00
- Registered Mail at $2.00
Meet-Ups will be at Le Lens Affaire's Convenience only
*(Postage charges fluctuates according to weight of parcel)
All goods sold are Non-Refundable and Non-Exchangeable
Le Lens Affaire is NOT LIABLE for any damage made to the goods sent via Normal Postage
Please see the below certifications for our contact lens product safety.
All certification are issued by: Korean Food & Drug Administration (KFDA) and Institute for Testing & Certification Inc. (ITC)
Le Lens Affaire would not be liable for any issues there of, with regards to the usage of the contact lens.
We have requested the certification from our manufacturers prior to working with them and have hence, checked on the certification with other both blogshops locally & overseas to ensure the authenticity and verification of details.
We work primarily by bringing the lenses to our local customers.
Le Lens Affaire